About Me

My photo
Midwest, United States
I am a first-born female over age 60. I am middle class, and have a graduate degree in Business. I have over 28 continuous years in recovery from alcoholism. I have been in Borderline treatment for over 14 years. I still have not reached full-time Serenity, but I have continued to survive this disorder using distress tolerance skills, interpersonal effectiveness, mindfulness, and emotion regulation. These are the 4 components of the DBT Skills as devised by Dr. Marsha Linehan. Email me with any questions at amy@alawebpages.com. Many thanks and blessings for sharing my interest and broadening your awareness of this disorder.

featured on Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux

Monday, March 30, 2015

Me Thinks Spring Is Coming to the Midwest !!!!

The warmer weather is trying to come and stay!  The weather affects my mood, and I need a lot of sunshine to give me a positive disposition!  I am trying to stay steady.  I go to my counseling sessions, go to my meetings, I meditate, I do service work.  I try to give back to those who are struggling in their journeys that are similar to mine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment